Slab Moving Fast & Some Feedback

Ok. So I tell you want this week has been a bit of a whirlwind!

Tuesday 22nd September we got advised of our site supervisor Mick Bucciarelli 1 call in and I can happily say the passion and professionalism is already showing. I already had a mountain of questions and I wasn’t pushed back or told to wait. Mick answered all my questions, but on top of that when he was home he looked over my site plans and called me again to talk through some more options and advice. Fantastic service 

So now today is Thursday 24th September and I get another call from Mick and some pictures. The site has been excavated and we already have a delivery of bricks!! Peering will happen on Friday (Weather permitting) and slab again weather permitting could be all done and dusted by the 2nd October! SHUT THE HELL UP! You LOVE to see it. Never would I have thought it would go this quick and efficient! Some pics below

Also I far from a person who leaves feedback, if I pay for a service I just expect the service. But with my experience with Fowler to date it has exceeded my expectations so I had to leave feedback on the Product Review website. (See a snap below) From reading over past feedback 3+ years ago you can see the business was not where I know the owner would want! You can see a clear change in workers and customer service and I think that should be acknowledged.

Anyways enough talking, pictures below









Comments

Popular Posts